Wednesday 19 July 2017

Challenge #303 - Holiday Time - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers well hopefully by the time this post goes live I will be getting over my operation and maybe I can now get back to normal.
This Challenge this week is all about

Holiday Time

I know its only a few weeks before the children break up for their Summer Holidays and this will be our last usual themed Challenge as the next one will be our Summer Break one which means we wont be commenting on your entries and as such it gives the Design Teams a chance to spend time with their families and I hope you understand this and wish them a fabulous break.
But firstly you will want to know who our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website


But as always it comes with the rule that you must have used one of their products on your card or project, this could be a Image, Paper or Printable and even if you dont, they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice, so it really is a win win situation dont you think.
And here is my card for this Challenge


This is such a cheerful sunny image for this Challenge and its called "Fun in the Sun" and hopefully in a few weeks time you will do exactly this, you will find her here, I printed her onto white card then used my copic pens to colour her, afterwards I used the Little B circle die to cut her out and a larger one for the mount out of yellow card.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mounted out of yellow card, the backing paper is also from the same digi set as the image and you will find it here. I stamped a sentiment on another piece of white card and then placed this also onto a piece of the same yellow card and placed it in the bottom of the right hand corner.
The mounted image was placed center in the circle and around it I have placed several embellishments that show everything to do with holidays, ice lollies and a yacht in the seam and a bright sun in the top right hand corner.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and hopefully you will have been inspired to take part in this "Holiday Time" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

2 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Shirley, such a pretty image and lovely summer colours.
I hope everything went well and you are well on the road to recovery.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anonymous said...

love all the extra embellishments! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)
บอลพรุ่งนี้